Admin Officer/ Assistant
RAW Charging is at the forefront of the electric vehicle revolution. An established name in renewable energy, we are a company with an ethos based on sustainability, and we intend to become the go-to commercial charging infrastructure supplier.
We’re unique in that our founders have over 15 years’ experience in the EV sector, so we appreciate the moving market and the huge growth in demand. Our agnostic strategy means a relationship with the client is the most important aspect of the process, so once we have this, the charging then follows.
RAW is made up of a talented team of EV enthusiasts up and down the country, and we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our journey.
We’re looking for an Admin Officer to work closely with our Admin Manager and Business Support Manager. You will also work across the wider business supporting our Directors, Finance, Operations and Sales & Marketing teams with admin tasks. The right candidate will be someone who understands the needs of the company and can help support its smooth running. You will be based in our London office where you will be the first point of contact for a range of queries. A number of our team are based here, but we also have staff working remotely across the country who you will be required to communicate with regularly. In time, it is possible that this remit will extend to include switchboard services.
- Undertaking day to day office admin and reception duties
- Co-ordinating and supporting administrative tasks inter-departmentally and across the wider business
- Scheduling meetings
- Making travel and hotel bookings
- Event planning support
- Placing and receiving orders
- PA support to Directors
The right person for the role will:
- Show excellent organisational skills
- Be a great communicator face to face, on paper and via phone
- Demonstrate strong numerously and literacy skills
- Be competent with full Microsoft office suite of programs (we are a paperless organisation)
- Exercise a collaborative, team centred approach in their approach to work
- Be flexible and willing to undertake all reasonable tasks as required, to support business requirements across all departments
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be able to think quickly while not making mistakes in a fast-paced environment
- Show initiative and be able to operate successfully whilst working away from immediate line management
For the right candidate, we will offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience – £25,000-£30,000 pa
- 22 days holiday plus statutory holidays per year
- Central London base
- Company development opportunities
- A place of hard but rewarding work – we strive to be the best but also enjoy ourselves at the same time
***All potential candidates must have and be able to prove their right to work in the UK***
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Schedule: Monday-Friday office based
- Experience: At least 2 years working in a role where admin is central (essential). Reception/ telephony experience (desired but not essential for the right candidate). A commitment to sustainability (essential).
If you’re not sure if it’s for you, but would like to know more, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact Felicity Hornby, Admin Manager, for an informal discussion on +44 (0) 207 459 4040 (no agencies please).