RAW Charging is the UK’s fastest growing CPO Network and we’ve got plans to be the go-to public and commercial charging infrastructure supplier. We already have a strong team with a cumulative experience of more than 30 years’ experience in the EV sector, so we appreciate the moving market and the huge growth in demand. Our agnostic strategy means gaining a relationship with the client is one of the most important aspects of the process. Once we have this, the charging then follows! We’re already have a talented team of EV enthusiasts up and down the country and we’d love you to join us on our journey!
So, what are we looking for here?
We’re on the lookout for an experienced National Sales Manager to join our sales team. As consultative charging specialists, clients from all industry sectors are incredibly important to us and the relationships we form are vital to current work deployment and future expansion. A combination of working with some of our largest client portfolios and seeking out new opportunities, you’ll build industry knowledge and grow our potential client list while having the ability to work closely with large corporations.
Our consultancy-focused strategy means we install and manage entire portfolios of properties and advise on all matters EV. Recent customer and corporate acquisitions include the likes of Greene King, McArthurGlen and Aviva Investors and an increased rate of growth brings with it the need to grow our teams across the country. The ideal candidate will possess EV Charging experience, and preferably be experienced in the technical aspects of EV related site surveys, understanding power constraints/DNO capabilities and challenges.
- Responsible for overseeing projects from start to finish
- Handle new and existing sales leads from start to finish
- Responsible for building relationships with individuals across large client portfolios and being said individuals’ primary contact
- Work closely with the sales team to take ownership of the project in hand and ensure Heads of Terms are agreed at individual locations
- Ensure in-depth quotes and proposals are delivered to relevant deadlines
- Regular dialogue with various parties to ensure seamless project delivery which will include operational, legal, financial and technical support when appropriate.
- Ensuring that status updates are maintained on the shared project hosting system
- Maintaining and updating the central, company cloud-based management system for tracking and recording the process of each client from enquiry through to contract execution.
- Liaising with third party stakeholders such as legal consultants, industry experts and installers
The right person for the role will:
- Have some level of EV /technical/operational knowledge
- Experience of specifying, procuring, and managing small to medium-sized projects
- Demonstrate basic knowledge commercial contractual arrangements to include; lease agreements, consent, planning requirements
- Demonstrate strong numeracy and literacy skills and be competent with the full Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Promote strong organisational and self-discipline skills and clear attention to detail.
- Possess a desire for the development of systems, processes, and controls
- Adopt a collaborative, project orientated approach with the ability to work individually and within a broader sales team.
- Can communicate with, and manage the output from multiple third-party contractors and suppliers
- Be able to adapt to working within a team of other sector and non-sector specialists
- Be a self-starter by nature, able to operate successfully whilst working away from immediate line management
- Have a natural desire to drive new business sales and strive to deliver/over achieve targets
- Be able to build long term relationships and represent the company brand in a professional manner
- Be able to manage Major Accounts, building a solid relationship, nurture and grow to full potential, and upsell where required
We will offer:
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience.
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays per year.
- Home-office based role, with some expectation of office working in London/Yorkshire, covering national geography.
***All potential candidates must have and be able to prove their right to work in the UK and hold a full driving license***
If you’re not sure if it’s for you, but would like to know more, we’d love to hear from you.
Our offices are based in both London & Yorkshire so we’re as flexible as it can be when it comes to location. You’ll also have the ability to work remotely too!
If you’re up for the challenge and want to jump on board, please send a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com