RAW Charging is a company at the forefront of the electric vehicle revolution. An established name in renewable energy, we are a company with an ethos based on sustainability, and we intend to become the go-to commercial charging infrastructure supplier.
We’re unique in that our founders have over 15 years’ experience in the EV sector, so we appreciate the moving market and the huge growth in demand. Our agnostic strategy means a relationship with the client is the most important aspect of the process, so once we have this, the charging then follows.
RAW is made up of a talented team of EV enthusiasts up and down the country, and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our journey.
So, what are we looking for?
We’re on the lookout for a Graduate Project Manager to join our ultra-busy operations team. Reporting to the Project Deployment Manager, this role will mean you are in control of the installation, activation and commissioning of electric vehicle chargers we install. Short-term, you’ll oversee multiple installations per day and ensure each one goes as smoothly as possible.
- Assisting the operations team in the rapid deployment of chargers
- Regular dialogue with various third parties including suppliers, customers and contractors to ensure smooth project delivery
- The provision of pricing and connection designs and the execution of documents prior to the installation being instructed
- The management of multiple connection offers simultaneously with numerous counterparts
- Maintaining and updating the central, company cloud-based management system for tracking and recording the process of each connection from enquiry through to contract execution
- Site and installer communication during installations
- Activate and configure the new chargers on the ChargePoint back-office
- Asset management and monitoring of new and existing chargers on our network
- Applying for and progress new applications through the DNO
- Responsible for the curation of new systems and hand over packs to clients
- Partake in site visits and be able to liaise comfortably with customers
The right person for the role will:
- Have experience with electrical systems/components. This is preferred but not required.
- Background in STEM
- Have experience with construction sector procurement and control systems and procedures. This is preferred but not required
- Demonstrate strong numerously and literacy skills
- Be competent with full Microsoft office suite of programs
- Possess a desire for the development of our systems and processes
- Adopt a collaborative, project orientated approach
- Can communicate with, and manage the output from multiple third-party contractors and suppliers
- Be organised and self-disciplined
- Be able to adapt to working within a team of other sector and non-sector specialists
- Be a self-starter by nature, able to operate successfully whilst working away from immediate line management
We will offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 22 days holiday plus statutory holidays per year
- Central London base – remote working options considered
- Company development opportunities
- A place of hard but rewarding work – we strive to be the best but also enjoy ourselves at the same time
***All potential candidates must have and be able to prove their right to work in the UK***
If you’re not sure if it’s for you, but would like to know more, we’d love to hear from you.
Our offices are based in both London & Yorkshire so we’re as flexible as it can be when it comes to location.
If you’re up for the challenge and want to jump on board, please send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org