RAW Charging is at the forefront of the electric vehicle revolution. An established name in renewable energy, we are a company with an ethos based on sustainability, and we intend to become the go-to commercial charging infrastructure supplier.
We’re unique in that our founders have over 15 years’ experience in the EV sector, so we appreciate the moving market and the huge growth in demand. Our agnostic strategy means a relationship with the client is the most important aspect of the process, so once we have this, the charging then follows.
RAW is made up of a talented team of EV enthusiasts up and down the country, and we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our journey.
We’re on the lookout for a Programme Manager to join our busy operations team. Reporting to the Project Deployment Manager, you will be managing our rollout for key clients. You’ll be in control of the installation, activation and commissioning of electric vehicle chargers and you’ll be responsible for developing strong collaborative relationships with a chosen Delivery Partner. You’ll be able to manage multiple installations per day and your role will form an integral part of our team.
You will be expected to:
- Assist the operations team in the rapid deployment of chargers
- Maintaining regular dialogue with the various third parties including suppliers, customers and contractors to ensure smooth project delivery
- Manage the relationship and performance of our development partners
- The provision of pricing and connection designs and the execution of documents prior to the installation being instructed
- Maintaining and updating the central, company cloud-based management system for tracking and recording the process of each connection from enquiry through to contract execution
- Regular updates and reports on the pipeline deployment progress to Project Deployment Manager
- Managing junior members of the team
- Communication with sites ahead of installations
- Communication with deployment partners
- Liaison of energy supply and meter provision on new connections
- To monitor and asset delivery performance and satisfactory completion of installation activities ensuring adequate safety and quality of work is maintained at all times.
Partake in site visits to perform performance and quality reviews
The right person for the role will:
- Have experience with electrical systems/components. This is preferred but not required
- Project Management Experience
- Background in STEM (preferred but not required)
- Have experience with construction sector procurement and control systems and procedures. This is preferred but not required
- Demonstrate strong numerously and literacy skills
- Be competent with full Microsoft office suite of programs
- Possess a desire for the development of our systems and processes
- Adopt a collaborative, project orientated approach
- Can communicate with, and manage the output from multiple third-party contractors
- Be organised and self-disciplined
- Be able to adapt to working within a team of other sector and non-sector specialists
- Be a self-starter by nature, able to operate successfully whilst working away from immediate line management
We will offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 22 days holiday plus statutory holidays per year
- Central London base – remote working options considered
- Company development opportunities
- A place of hard but rewarding work – we strive to be the best but also enjoy ourselves at the same time
***All potential candidates must have and be able to prove their right to work in the UK***
If you’re not sure if it’s for you, but would like to know more, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£42,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Project Management: 2 years (required)
- United Kingdom (required)