RAW Charging is at the forefront of the electric vehicle revolution. An established name in renewable energy, we are a company with an ethos based on sustainability, and we intend to become the go-to commercial charging infrastructure supplier.
Our partners choose to work with us because of our holistic approach to matching the right EV charging technologies to the different use cases at any location, in any region. EV charging is not a case of “one size fits all”. In fact, we view each and every postcode as its own business.
Whilst many companies were just starting to think about electric energy and others were still trying to convince the world that fossil fuels would last forever we’re unique in that our founders have over 15 years’ experience in the EV sector, so we appreciate the moving market and the huge growth in demand. Our agnostic strategy means a relationship with the client is the most important aspect of the process, so once we have this, the charging then follows.RAW is made up of a talented team of EV enthusiasts up and down the country, and we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our journey.
ROLE: Senior Business Development Manager
SCOPE: High-profile client EV Charging National Installation Programme
REPORTING TO: Andy Gray, General Manager
LOCATION: Hybrid– Based across RAW Offices in London & Yorkshire
Acting as a primary interface between Raw Charging and our high-profile client, with sites nationwide, the mission is to coordinate the client journey, operational administration and delivery processes for the RAW Charging and client EV Charging partnership.
This programme will run at pace and across multiple geographies, so it is essential the appointee has an absolute focus on the partnership, local site relationships, and ensures key on-site stakeholders are in agreement with proposed on-site installations. The successful candidate will be expected to educate, manage and support client site managers/team expectations on installation processes, and above all, develop great relationships with all stakeholders.
OUTCOMES AGAINST WHICH YOU WILL BE MEASURED:
- Working collaboratively with the Raw Charging Operations team it is critical that the Client decision/approval process aligns with the programme delivery profiles and that delays to sign off are maintained to the absolute minimum and where delays do occur that these are escalated as priorities and addressed/resolved.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills. Build and maintain strong working relationships, communicating clearly with all client representatives, along with colleagues within RAW Charging and the Client. Working closely with the Operations department, you’ll ensure a professional handover of client relationship to construction operations and managers. Constantly develop your skills as a negotiator and relationship builder, able to quickly form an in-depth understanding of the Client’s business to effectively deliver solutions that fit well with the RAW Charging strategy and the Client’s needs.
- You will be an advocate and champion of the benefits of Electric Vehicles and the improvements they can and will deliver in caring for our environment.
- Be forthcoming with idea generation and receptive to feedback to enable personal development. To execute this effectively you will self-motivate, recognising both your strengths and areas for improvement, demonstrating a commitment to your personal development. Performance will be measured and closely monitored. You will take ownership of managing your specified KPIs and will seek out support to enable your success.
- RAW Charging associates are standalone, self-motivated and results driven. In this position you commit to “lead from the front” in terms of work ethic and attitude. As an ambassador for RAW Charging, you’ll ensure you always operate within RAW Charging values.
- Provide detailed monthly reporting to both RAW and the Client on objectives achieved and progress of roll out of the installation programme, including weekly updates and quarterly board reports. Present some updates in person at both RAW Charging and Client meetings.
- Ensure that all installation documents are completed within the agreed timescales by working closely with the Client’s team and internal RAW stakeholders.
- Attend site visits and surveys where needed and communicate effectively with the Client’s managers on site regarding proposed installations.
- Ensure that online reports and information is kept up to date at all times (current system is Monday.com)
- Regular review of site usage via contact with the Client’s site managers to ensure any issues, faults, or feedback is dealt with and resolved.
PERFORMANCE INDICATORS THAT YOU WILL NEED TO DELIVER:
|Key Performance Indicator||Target||Timescales|
|Proforma batch sign off’s||95%||Within 10 days of receipt|
|Lease agreements signed off by the Client’s internal team||98%||Within 10 days of Client Receiving|
|Contact each of the Client’s locations prior to installation||100%||Ongoing|
|Resolve queries and issues raised for installations||95%||Within one week of receipt|
|Ensure completion documents processed promptly||98%||Ongoing|
|Contact the Client’s site managers (batches of 10) to discuss use of chargers and gain any feedback||100%||Weekly|
|Provide monthly reports on roll out progress||100%||Monthly|
COMPETENCIES WE NEED YOU TO POSSESS:
- A self-starter and be able to work on own initiative.
- Able to demonstrate you are a team player and integrate with both the Client’s and RAW Charging teams.
- Possess a driving licence with no more than 3 points.
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft packages.
- Numerate and literate with excellent written and oral skills.
- Knowledgeable about the EV industry and market.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- Able to maintain focus in a busy environment.
- Educated to a high standard, minimum A Level, but preference given to individuals with a business-related degree.
- An excellent negotiator who understands the need to foster and maintain great relationships.
VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS WE NEED YOU TO DISPLAY:
· Customer/relationship orientated
· Strong communicator
· Results orientated and good commercial judgement
WE WILL OFFER
- A salary between £30k – £35k
- 22 days holiday plus statutory holidays per
- Company pension
- Non-contractual bonus incentive
- Company Electric Vehicle